The markets bumped up on the final trading day of the week. We've got the numbers inside for you. In addition we've got these stories:
- 44 million American's and Student Debt;
- Subprime Auto Loans are Defaulting;
- One of the largest malls opens but, anybody going;
- Our U.S. Budget Deficit...just got bigger;
- Productivity and the 25 Hour Work Week;
- Recruiters and...Seven Words.
Those stories plus Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine is in for Stuff to DO in the DSM Metro this weekend into next week. To hear that fun stuff, click below!
Thanks for listening!!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.