Wall Street closed yesterday up on the hope of renewed talks between the U.S. and China and then...today...out came a report on U.S. manufacturing. That story and what happened on Wall Street opens up our first newscast of a new month:
- Manufacturing data weak...very;
- President Trump calls the Fed "pathetic";
- Facebook to sue the United States if Warren is elected;
- The "Wealth Tax" is back in the news;
- GM lays off thousands more;
- Amazon and NEW grocery stores;
- Amazon 3rd party sellers pay thousands to talk to a person.
Those stories and a look at what the top 23 employers in Iowa have to say about the economy moving forward. You might say it's a "mixed bag" in this interview with Georgia Van Gundy the Executive Director of the Iowa Business Council done for us by Jeff Stein the News & Program Director of News/Talk 1540 KXEL.
Thanks for listening!