- Markets slump, as we suggested they would, and why;
- Amazon just launched something new that has Target worried;
- Day 29 of the UAW strike against General Motors..an update;
- American manufacturing is hurting for a number of reasons;
- It's Mac & Cheesegate;
- Restaurants and tipping could be a problem say critics;
- The paper beer bottle is a thing...or so it would seem.
We'll also be joined by Laura Kinnard from Drake University, DMACC and DMBizMixer to chat it up about business events in the DSMUSA Metro this week. Here is our take on this week. And, if you want your event mentioned just do #DMBizEvents on Social Media and Laura will pick it up.
Thanks for listening!