- The markets tanked and why;
- The U.S. has a "hiring" problem;
- High prices got you down? There is Zulily ya know;
- What's new for cars? The 7 year loan;
- Automakers see trouble ahead;
- Why not spend $ on your current workforce...no, really.
Those stories and more along with this conversation with Kari Carney and Julia McGuire from 1,000 Friends of Iowa. I know...right? You'll hear about the work they do and why it's becoming even more important as we look to the future of climate change.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.