It's the end of the trading week and stocks fell today as a result of worries regarding the slow growth numbers coming out of China. Welcome to the business news headlines for Friday the 18th day of October. On tap:
- The link investors worry about with China;
- If you experienced a Verizon outage you are not alone;
- More tariff trouble this time for Europe;
- App troubles continue for Chipotle;
- Amex says corporate spending is down;
- Baby powder back in the news;
- YOU...yes you...are buying more Coke products.
Those stories and more plus, because it's Friday we've got Jeff Pitts in from Cityview to chat it up about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. We've got sports, ballet, music and all sorts of entertainment...plus our regular commentary. Hey...it's Friday and you deserve a break.
Thanks for listening!