It was a mixed bag on Wall Street today as the Dow came off session highs dragged down by McDonald's and Traveler's Insurance. In the end the Dow was off by 39 points to 26,788 the Nasdaq down by 58 points and the S&P 500 off by over 10 points. We've got these stories for you today:
- Has Harley-Davidson turned the corner;
- Verizon and the "Streaming Wars";
- Car prices continue to climb;
- Housing prices going up...again;
- Shopping Malls and Housing...a return to the 1920's;
- Tough talk about...diapers.
Those stories and a visit from Connie Grinder in "A Mother's Tale of Mental Illness". I heard her speak last month at a NAMI-Iowa walk and asked her to share her story with you.
Thanks for coming by!