If you like roller coasters you must love Wall Street today. Up and down, up and down as investors chewed over some earnings reports and fret about Brexit, China and global growth. In the end there were modest gains the Dow up by 45 points the Nasdaq gained 15 points and the S&P 500 up by 8 points. In our newscast today:
- Are you really making $7,000 more today?
- The We Work Meltdown and $1.2 billion;
- Sunday Riley did an opps...
- Affordable housing? How about shipping containers;
- Got some extra cash? Be like some "A List" stars.
Those stories plus a Small Business Spotlight that shines on entrepreneur Chris Seuntjens who has, now, three companies and they are all on the move. Christoper's Rare Coins, Christopher's Fine Jewelry and Chrystal Clear Showcases. Retire? Not hardly.
Thanks for listening!