Wall Street had a good day based on earnings that beat estimates with the Dow up by 132 points to end the day at 27,090, the Nasdaq gained a whopping 82 points and the S&P 500 hit a record up 16 points to 3,039. Also today:
- Meatless Meat is a BIG thing for Burger King;
- Homeowners NOT getting home equity loans;
- Google to buy Fitbit?
- JP Morgan said to be cutting NYC workforce;
- Is your job already obsolete?
- The gig economy and a new...gig.
Those stories and our regular feature with Laura Kinnard of Curated Growth, Drake University and DMACC where she teaches entrepreneurship. She's in at the start of each week to share with you business events happening in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Places to learn and places to be seen. just click the player and listen in.
Thanks for listening!