- The Jobs Report is due tomorrow morning and it's important;
- President Trump signs an executive order about Medicare;
- The housing sector seems to be booming;
- Young people are leaving glitzy cities for lower cost communities;
- Unions, Nurses and Wages it seems to be a trend;
- Tesla disappoints and its stock suffers.
Those stories and for the interview I'll visit with Natalie Veldhouse a research associate from the Iowa Policy Project about the little known reality that Iowa is such a low wage state, why it matters and what forces are at work to keep it that way. Click the player for that story.
Thanks for listening!