- Stocks did drift today two things: China and now Turkey;
- GE to freeze pension benefits;
- Harley-Davidson is betting on electric bikes...but the price!
- The housing market and jobs;
- The GM strike on day 21;
- It appears you love to be...frightened. Joker numbers.
Those stories and Laura Kinnard from DMBizMixer.com is in with business events happening around the Greater Des Moines Metro.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.