- Dick's Sporting Goods turns $5 million worth of inventory to...scrap;
- Stocks took a hit today lots of China news;
- The NBA and China;
- The UAW strike against GM - Day 22 and an update;
- Taxed too much? Fix that by becoming wealthy;
- The major skills gap in the U.S. is....
Those stories and a Two-Part conversation with California Congressman Ro Khanna. This is Part One of my conversation with Congressman Ro Khanna who has been to Iowa nearly as often as some presidential candidates. His efforts have largely been in support of new technologies that will re-imagine Rural America. We talk about that, Silicon Valley, unions and more before we get into Medicare for All in the next segment.
Here, in Part Two of my conversation with California Congressman Ro Khanna, we talk about Medicare for All something that Congressman Khanna has supported and says there is so much dis-information out there he wants to set the record straight. So, we talk about taxes, rural hospitals, health care today and much more. Then, we visit a bit about Sen. Bernie Sanders and how his recent hospital trip may make his call for a universal health care system more...personal.
Thanks for coming by!