Welcome to the "Late Edition" of the Business News Headlines...it's been quite a day for us from an early morning event with presidential candidate John Delaney to a conversation about online taxation (which we'll air at the beginning of the week) to a conversation about rural health care delivery. Whew....in the news today:
- The "Capital" for income inequality in the U.S. is:
- Tomorrow Tesla rolls out the new electric truck;
- Something good happened today to "Pot Stocks";
- Speaking of stocks...Wall Street another down day;
- The new headwind for world economies is...
Those stories plus a check on Rackhouse Whiskey Club with returning guest Sam Hoyle. We'll talk about the interesting history that he's been, literally, digging up about small batch distillers across the United States and talk a bit about the Des Moines Whiskey Festival happening Friday and Saturday. To hear that just click here.
Thanks for coming by!