Just as we started the news President Trump says that if there is no deal between the U.S. and China that he will increase tariffs well above the current rate. That should have business worried. In other news today:
- Older workers are hiding but their productivity is huge;
- International Students and the Economy;
- The cheapest car in America is...;
- A lawsuit over "meatless meat";
- Wages and Small Towns;
- Wall Street struggled today and why;
- DoorDash in legal trouble.
Also today we're chatting about the thousands of jobs that are unfilled and the thousands of workers who are looking. Kyle Horn from America's Job Honor Awards says there is a "win-win" for workers and employers if businesses will look at, often, sidelined people. It's a great story and idea. To listen, click the player below.
Thanks for listening and being part of IoB the News Hour!