It was a big day on Wall Street as the Dow shot up by over 190 points to 28,066 and tech stocks saw the Nasdaq gain 112 to close at 8,632 the S&P 500 up by 23 points and change. Think...China. In the news today:
- Folks have a beef with beef and the industry is on alert;
- The slow trucking industry means layoffs at Cummins;
- Charles Schwab is in a buying mode;
- U.S. jewelry company Tiffany...sold;
- A glut of homes are coming on the market but...there is a but.
Those stories and Lauren Campbell is in our Small Business Spotlight as she highlights her working/meeting space called The Studio. It's a great place for small groups or business meetings and even a party. Plus she's got a Small Business Deal on the rental. Click the player to listen in.
Also today, Laura Kinnard is with us chatting it up about business events in the Des Moines Metro plus we'll offer some tips on how your small business can really shine this Saturday for Small Business Saturday. And you can listen by clicking the player.
Thanks for coming by.