- A new Federal Reserve study on tariffs says....
- New shipping costs for stuff over 50 pounds;
- More retail headaches coming in 2020;
- New Tesla vehicles are out...all made in China;
- Gas prices to go up soon and why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- How about "Paw-Ternaty Leave" Paid.
Those stories plus it's another Holiday Week but Laura Kinnard from Drake University makes the trip to the studio for DMBizEvents. Stuff going on in the Greater Des Moines, Iowa Metro for networking to just having fun to cranking up your new business ideas. Laura is the author of DMBizMixer.com and the person behind The Runway at Southridge. And, yes, we've got dogs with us today. We start out riffing about...adjunct professors. No, really.
Thanks for listening!