- Americans' waste over $1,600 a year;
- Troubling housing news from Fanny & Freddy Mac;
- Netflix "must reduce cost to remain competitive";
- Ho, Ho, Horrible Tariffs and Holiday Shopping;
- Amazon workers flexing their muscle;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Trends to watch for in 2020.
Those stories and Deb Brown from Save Your Town talks to us about rural issues that are not what are often being reported. Deb and her partner Becky McCray just released a study that tells us what folks in Rural America really want. One of those things is they want people to listen to....them. To listen just click our player:
Thanks for coming by!