- Good news for smaller retailers this holiday season;
- Some small retail tips to promote business;
- Things got political today for Amazon;
- Are dollar stores killing Americans?
- Economist Paul Volker has died. A look back;
- Tough times for 3,200 truck drivers;
- Wait! What happened to Bitcoin?
Those stories plus a conversation with Laura Kinnard from DMBizMixer about a host of upcoming business education and networking options for you. To listen to that conversation, recorded at our favorite coffee shop, Ground for Celebration in Windsor Heights, Iowa...just click here.
Thanks for listening.