Welcome back! We hope that, if in the U.S. you had a great Labor Day Weekend. We enjoyed taking Monday off ourselves. Summer’s over and now the battle begins…Return to the Office? The markets ended the day down again and will trickle down work in the UK? It’s the business news headlines for Tuesday the 6th day of September, thanks everybody for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Return or Not to Return...that is the question;
- Markets struggled again today and why;
- Trickle-Down Economics and the U.K.;
- Companies boosting rewards to combat inflation;
- Tragic news from Bed, Bath & Beyond;
- McDonald's wants you to come in for Danish;
- A big strike is looming, no...really big;
- The Wall Street Report;
- E-Cigarette company Juul must pay up millions and why.
For the interview you'll learn more about Kiva a lending platform that charges zero interest, a hassle free application process and enjoys a 97% repayment history. What's the catch? Nothing. It's an amazing story with Kaitlyn Byers of Kiva/Iowa but...not to worry, Kiva is national.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.