- China strikes again only this time with a disease;
- Boeing stops production of the 737 Max;
- Rural hospitals are in trouble and why;
- A Target shopper tries to shame a clerk but it all backfires;
- A burger chain files for Chapter 11 protection;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Want to live the "American Dream"? Head to Canada.
Those stories and a return visit from attorney George Isaacson of the firm Brann & Isaacson who was with us by phone several months ago. I caught up with him in Maricopa Arizona during a speaking engagement to the National Tractor Parts Dealer Association on the impact of sales tax collection by states, counties, cities and others and what that is doing to online retailers and what should be done about the issue. I think you'll also find the history behind the Constitution very interesting.
Thanks for coming by!