- Kobe Bryant and his business empire;
- GAP closed more stores yesterday;
- Johnson & Johnson says they are working on a new vaccine;
- The coronavirus and the stock market;
- Boeing gets a lifeline;
- Drug stores are running out of...facemasks.
Those stories plus...it's Monday and Laura Kinnard from Drake University, DMACC, The Runway at Southridge and the blog, DMBizMixer joins me to chat it up about business events in the greater Des Moines, Iowa area. Today we're talking about the AMA Experience, finding your key customer with the Iowa Center, getting some startup help, coworking, the 2020 economic outlook and much more. Oh...and the Iowa-Nebraska Equipment Dealer Association event this week. If you want us to highlight your business event it's #DMBizEvents on your social media and Laura will pick it up.
Thanks for listening!