At the opening bell today it was all about a virus and China...but as the day wore on worried investors seemed to move on and we'll share why. It is the business news headlines for the 23rd day of January.
- Former Wells Fargo CEO gets some bad news;
- Planters Peanuts kills off Mr. Peanut and...why;
- FedEx is alerting folks about a scam;
- The White House wants more tax cuts;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Working Women and the 1970's.
Those stories plus this: Over the past several months we've reported on the number of trucking companies who have shut their doors. At the same time there is a lack of drivers. Add to those issues new demands regarding packaging of freight, electronic logs, new technology and something called "density rating". With me is Brian Bartz from DLS Worldwide as we talk about the many changes in the industry and the "State of Freight".
Thanks for listening!