Somebody on Wall Street seemed to wake up today. Investors have been in La-La Land as they have ignored the coronavirus outbreak. Today, that changed. It's the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines:
- They got the memo...finally;
- Burberry says the virus is hurting business big time;
- Heard of "Flight Shaming"?
- Ford shakes up it's leadership team and why;
- The American Affordability Crisis;
- Google Maps makes changes.
Those stories PLUS it is FRIDAY and we've got Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine in to chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. Let the weekend begin!
Thanks for listening!