- We get the message...we're dependent on China;
- Workers in China ain't working;
- Not Pot but CBD joints are doing well;
- Automakers turning their backs on these buyers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The bank says it will cut 35,000 jobs.
Those stories plus Tom Vander Well the President/CEO of Intelligentics joins me to talk about how companies often fail at their customer service and that failure cuts into sales and profits. He says that when a company asks the right questions things get turned around. From marketing to operations to accounting consumers are demanding they be heard and when they are...business blossoms. You can hear that conversation here.
Thanks for listening!