- Pizza is good so is the marketing and innovation;
- General Mills and the $13 box of cereal;
- Morgan Stanley is in a buying mode;
- Nissan has a deal for you...sort of;
- Mayor Pete and the American Dream;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Lingerie isn't what it used to be.
Those stories PLUS a conversation about the skills required to be a top sales person. My guest is Kyle Hopkins a Tero International Trainer who says the world of sales has transformed from product knowledge to having the ability to communicate and respond to a customers real needs.
Thanks for coming by!