- Free food samples at Costco...gone;
- Boeing back in the news and it's not good news;
- Tech companies and the spread of the virus;
- GAP closed it's New York HQ;
- A shake up at Chipotle;
- Oil prices sliding;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Pot stocks going up in smoke;
- More schools close.
Those weighty stories plus the weekend is here and so is Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine with a big list of "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. Stand up, music events, sports, arts and entertainment....oh...and bacon too.
Thanks for listening!