Not long after the markets opened this morning the sell-off tripped the "circuit breaker" that Wall Street uses to regroup. When trading resumed fifteen minutes later...it was still bad. Here are the stories from today:
- We hit the skids again today;
- Retailers doing "crowd control";
- More sports events cancelled;
- Ohio public schools...closed;
- Toilet Paper...we don't know either;
- Cruise lines and phony information;
- The surprise Trump Travel Ban;
- The Fed pumps more money;
- The Wall Street Report;
- New developments at Amazon, Twitter and Carnival Cruise Lines.
Those stories plus a visit with Roger Stalheim from The Alternative Board. Every business has "issues" what if there were a way to look at them through the eyes of other owners who...already figured them out. That and more with Roger.
Thanks for coming by!