A strong dose of reality came about today and Wall Street seemed to like it. It's the business news headlines for Monday the 30th of March. On tap today:
- Open for business? Not so fast;
- Workers stage walkouts;
- Big banks tell customers...don't borrow;
- Oil futures crash;
- Johnson & Johnson working on a vaccine;
- Plenty of cars but no buyers;
- Several companies ramping up new design ventilators;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Isolation Issues? Astronauts have some advice.
Those stories plus a hyper-local interview about business events and some outstanding work being done remotely by several business centered organizations in the Greater Des Moines Metro. That's with Laura Kinnard and you can click our player for more.
Thanks for listening!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.