The Labor Department today said another 3.8 million Americans are out of work...oh...and then there was that big drop in consumers spending for March. Also today from the front lines of meat processing in Iowa what are workers, especially migrant workers saying about being forced to go back to work? Here's what we've got for you today:
- The jobless numbers...ouch;
- Mcdonald's sort of rationing...meat;
- When Malls open...expect changes;
- Amazon cracking down on employees;
- Oil bankruptcies coming;
- Top state for unemployment numbers is...
- Wall Street Report;
- Consumer spending down, way down.
Those stories plus, if you click the player above, what are immigrant workers at Iowa meat processing facilities saying now that the president has ordered them back to work and the governor of Iowa says if they refuse they get kicked off of unemployment...I spoke with Stephanie Moris the Director of the Refuge Alliance of Central Iowa and she has a report. The full interview will air tomorrow.
Thanks for coming by.