The business news headlines for Tuesday the 28th day of April. Here are the stories we've picked up for you today. Later a stunning conversation with Ro Crosbie from Tero International about employees, loss, grief and how leadership should respond. Today:
- Harley-Davidson making a comeback;
- First Quarter GDP report tomorrow;
- Only half of American's say they will be able to pay rent in May;
- Workers fired for union activity? They say....yes;
- The $500 billion bailout for big business with no strings;
- Malls to reopen and where;
- The Wall Street Report
- Red States lead the nation in new unemployment gains.
Also today, Ro Crosbie the founder, CEO and President of Tero International is with me to discuss grieving employees, Covid19, how they are feeling and how understanding the "Five Stages of Grief" can help leaders...lead.
Thanks for coming by!