Today we got the new unemployment numbers and they are staggering. Consider that in the past two weeks over 10 million Americans are out of work. It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 2nd of April. Here is what we've got for you:
- The Small Business Bailout is tomorrow but are we ready;
- Remember that deal about loan & mortgage relief;
- The landlord letter that backfired;
- Ford reports lousy March sales;
- Amazon to take temps and hand out masks;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The Fed says the "R-Word".
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.