On any other day a drop of 4.8% in the U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) for any quarter would have had Wall Street in a tailspin. But, these are not like "other days". Here's what we've got for you today:
- Packing plant employees to defy President Trump;
- Strike talk is buzzing as workers eye Friday;
- Lousy economic news yet the markets surge;
- Doing business with a company the president hates;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Costco "Mask Policy" spurs a backlash;
- Direct stimulus vs. tax cuts...looks like tax cuts.
Thanks for coming by for the listen!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.