- Big businesses get cash; Mom & Pop...nada;
- Wells Fargo...again;
- Too much oil means: Think Supply & Demand;
- Another meat processing facility to close;
- The clothing industry is trouble...a confession;
- Debt collection and stimulus checks;
- The Wall Street Report
- Students to miss out on summer internships.
Those stories PLUS I'll visit with Charlie Wishman the Secretary Treasurer for the Iowa Federation of Labor AFL-CIO about "essential workers". If they are so "essential" why are we not doing more to protect them? It's a good question and today those issues were taken directly to Governor Kim Reynolds of Iowa.
Thanks for listening.