- Fed Chair says we must do more or face a major risk;
- 90,000 workers may lose their jobs but executives get $4.5 million;
- Big tax breaks for big businesses click in;
- Consumers not hording but a new habit is taking place;
- Prices Sink - Prices Rise - The tale of two economies;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Expect more lousy jobless numbers tomorrow.
Everyday we report on the regional and national business news and we're keenly aware that the financial programs being handled by the federal government have, for the most part, flowed to large companies. But, what about the small company? The company that has one to just a few employees? The small businesses that may not enjoy a hefty banking relationship? There are...thousands. Now a consortium has created the Iowa Small Business relief Fund for the express purpose of supporting these micro-businesses who have not been recipients of federal or state relief collars. Meet Kameron Middlebrooks and Deidre DeJear as we talk about how this program is more than money, how small business owners can apply and how others might donate.
Thanks for coming by!