- Wall Street rebounded and pushed aside the lousy jobs report;
- FedEx to slow delivery times;
- What you're buying online...yep, we've got a list;
- Luxury items coming back it's called "Revenge Shopping";
- Speaking of luxury...what about...meat;
- A firm want to buy up...malls. No, really;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What if "Work from Home" is a real trend...
Thanks for listening...see it didn't take that much time!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.