Wall Street was rolling along pretty well and then in the final hour...opps! It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 28th of May, thanks for being here. Here's what we've got teed up for you:
- Another 2.1 Americans file for unemployment. Have we hit bottom;
- Airlines begin cutting more jobs;
- April numbers for pending home sales are...
- Brace yourself, more retail store closings;
- Renters and Automated Background Checks...an issue;
- What happens if your boss says, "Stay home and work.";
- The Wall Street Report;
- J.C. Penny and going out of business sales.
Thanks so much for listening...tell a friend. We get to do this Monday - Friday and follow us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour.