Hope springs eternal even in the face of mounting COVID-19 cases. It's the business news headlines for Tuesday the 5th day of May, thanks for being here. On tap today:
- Another grocer to ration meat sales;
- Investors and their focus;
- Remember Andrew Yang and the UBI;
- Lord & Taylor and the liquidation issue;
- This airline is losing $1 million an hour;
- More layoffs coming ;
- Are cruses a thing of the past;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The Urban Cowboy...back?
Those stories and our regular contributor, Laura Kinnard is back and this time with an ambitious program scheduled for the 14th and 15th of May. The virtual event will feature experts in a number of fields sharing stories using a tool that will replicate a live conference that you may have attended pre-COVID19. The event will take place on Hopin.to and if you would like to attend or, even , present you can register and check it out here.
Thanks for coming by.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.