- IRS says no more delays...pay up;
- What a national mask mandate might do;
- Your favorite home improvement store ain't who you think;
- UAW asks GM to close a Texas plant;
- U.S. families spending less on just about everything;
- The Wall Street Report;
- 1, 2, 3 strike outs today. It's a "trifecta" of closings.
Also today, for the interview you'll hear how Tero International had to completely change their business model from holding in person skills training to virtual events. How they did it, why they did it and how it's working out. My guest is Deborah Rinner the Chief Learning Officer of the company.
Thanks for listening!