Nothing lasts forever and so it was that we saw the markets tilt south today; we'll share that story and more on this the business news headlines for the 17th of June. Coming up and just a click away:
- Mortgage rates drop and the housing market booms;
- Yet another COVID19 casualty and you'll never guess what;
- We've grown up with "Aunt Jemima" but she is now...gone;
- What shopping has been going on we've been tracking;
- Target boosted its minimum wage and offers a bonus;
- The Wall Street Report;
- When the rich stop buying it hurts low income folk the most.
Thanks so much for being with us. Follow us on Twitter all day @IoB_NewsHour for regular updates and news.