- The GDP shrank and Wall Street said, "Meh.";
- More tough tariff talk but this time not China;
- Mixed bag of more retail cuts and some hires;
- Some Citibank customers are not happy;
- We have far to go with employment issues;
- Dead folks and stimulus bucks;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Spending habits are changing and for some interesting reasons.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.