- Wall Street gets real with worry;
- States that were "opening up" may not be;
- Remington Arms and the irony of a sale;
- Masks, Starbucks and "Karen";
- Facebook loses a big advertiser;
- The Wall Street Report
- Working Remote? Some cities will pay you to move there.
Lordy, lordy...he's back! Jeff Pitts from Cityview has been gone from our Friday "Stuff to DO" briefing as the staff from Cityview took some COVID19 time off. Now the crew is back on duty and here Jeff rejoins us as we talk about stuff to do online...like an online film festival from our friends at the Interrobang Film Festival. Or how about an opera from Des Moines Metro Opera. And, nope, not in Italian but in French! Those things and much more. Enjoy, have a laugh or two...you deserve it.
Thanks for listening!