- You know that extra $600 bucks for unemployed...
- Air bags are back in the news this time...Chrysler;
- Toyota says people who mocked George Floyd no longer employed;
- China just bought a bunch of corn;
- Meanwhile a complaint over fake cotton bale wraps from, yep, China;
- American Airlines says "nope" on 17 737 Max jets unless...
- The Wall Street Report;
- A closer look at the unemployment numbers.
Those stories PLUS you've got to have a bit of fun...right? Here Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine chats it up about Stuff to DO in the Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. Plus we talk about pizza and pickled herring for...breakfast. Why not, right? To listen to this silliness click our player:
Thanks for listening!