- Ford and GM report earnings this week;
- Paul Krugman says there is a mania on Wall Street;
- Free Food for Coins!
- Did the $600 a week keep people from working?
- Restaurant sales...
- Consumer confidence falls;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Fleeing the city is the new trend.
Also today you'll meet Carlos Alvarez and his son Christopher. Since he was a little boy Christopher has heard about the work his father does at Tero International but, until he signed up to work there as an intern didn't really appreciate the business world. It's a neat story.
Thanks for listening!
Insight on Business is a production of our advertising/marketing agency Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications and can be heard on Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio and Player FM. We also air each Sunday with the Business News Headlines in Review on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. Thanks to our sponsors AARP - Iowa, the National Tractor Parts Dealer Association, Oasis a Paychex Company and Tero International.