You get the feeling it has been a very long...month? For the final day of July 2020 here are the business news headlines we've got for you:
- COVID19 kills so to does homelessness, starvation and stress;
- Today you'll meet another Zombie Retailer;
- Wine, it seems, is a big, big deal;
- Electric Vehicles and charging stations;
- Tesla going on a hiring spree;
- The Wall Street Report;
- How Americans are coping with losing income.
Those stories and then we change gears and have some fun with Jeff Pitts who is the managing editor of Cityview Magazine. Stuff to DO in the Des Moines Metro in this fun, hyper-local visit. Expect...nothing too serious. You deserve it! To hear that conversation click our player.
Thanks for listening!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.