Back for the Tuesday Edition of the Business News Headlines...once again, no power at our studio so we've had to grab some different gear. They say, here in Iowa there are over 250,000 without power due to a storm that raged through yesterday morning. Here is what we've got for you today:
- Thousands are closing but nobody knows how many;
- Mortgage delinquencies are on the rise;
- How folks in Germany pay for stuff;
- Amazon headed to the Motor City;
- Shares of a service we've been using for months fall;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Former Vice President Joe Biden has made his pick.
Thanks for listening!