- Furloughed workers now seeing their jobs...disappear;
- President Trump takes credit for the market bounce;
- Clorox: Supply, Demand and a New CEO;
- Retail bankruptcies continue to mount;
- A storied brand sent to the trash bin today;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Stimulus Checks & Credit Cards...it's a story.
Plus today for the interview you'll hear from restaurateur Carl Wertzberger from a locally owned West Des Moines, Iowa eatery, Gilroy's Kitchen + Pub + Patio. It's a candid conversation about how to survive, and even thrive, in the face of COVID19. You'll hear a series of management practices that may work for any business.
Thanks for listening!
Insight on Business is a production of our advertising/marketing agency Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications and can be heard on Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio and Player FM. We also air each Sunday with the Business News Headlines in Review on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. Thanks to our sponsors AARP - Iowa, the National Tractor Parts Dealer Association, Oasis a Paychex Company and Tero International.