- Markets stalled most of the day but the final hour....
- A look inside the recent jobs report that's not so rosy;
- Will the work from home trend continue;
- Commercial Real Estate people hope not;
- Out with urban living...in with the burbs;
- The USPS continues to bleed...badly;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The pandemic has done a number on fashion with the exception of...
Each weekday we bring you the top business news headlines and insights into business with long form business interview. But, all of that ends late on Friday when we get Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine with us to riff about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Do not expect anything too serious here. But you will hear about events happening like art and entertainment, a Renaissance Fair, music events and some "side conversations" about broadswords and bands. We've got Zoo Brew and we also touch on RAGBRAI...remember that? Here we go!
Thanks for listening!