Here we are, about to close out the month of September... Welcome to the Wednesday Edition of the business news headlines plus an interesting business interview about recycled tractor and ag parts. Here's what we've got for you today:
- More job cuts this time it's Bayer;
- Wall Street had a good day and why;
- A COVID19 vaccine soon? A leading company says, not so fast;
- Carmakers seeing some daylight;
- Ford has a recall and it's big;
- You and your resume - Three things to leave off;
- The Wall Street Report
- The NFL and COVID19.
Plus: Agriculture, it's a big deal and it takes parts to keep the equipment running and in the fields. Meet Scott Schelling who, along with his wife Vicki, own Rock Valley Tractor Parts and Iowa Cutter Supply. Here we talk about the parts recycling business, how technology has changed his industry, why business continues to grow and a host of topics we think you'll find interesting.
Thanks for listening!