For many of us waking up this morning our first thought was, "This is 9/11..." And remembering where we were on that awful morning that is seared into our memory. Here are the business news headlines from today:
- Family lifeline...seasonal jobs;
- The New York Times and employees/child care;
- NYSE and taxes...they just want to move;
- Meet the country that wants to pay with scrap iron;
- A bunch of tech IPO's next week;
- The Wall Street Report
- Martha Stewart and a bit of cannabis if you please.
Here's Jeff Pitts the managing editor for Cityview Magazine with his weekly review of Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Sort of a short list from football to dogs to music to a cancelled event and more. Click through and have some fun already...you've earned it!
Thanks for listening!