- What were investors thinking today;
- Jobs...will we really ever fill what is out there;
- Amazon says they have jobs paying $150,000 a year;
- Marty McFly...your truck is getting ready;
- Folks leaving the city may be good for DIY;
- The Wall Street Report
- Comfy clothing in larger sizes...hmmmmm.
Those stories plus an extended and exclusive interview with Sarah Trone-Garriott who is running for the Iowa State Senate in Senate District 22 (Clive, Windsor Heights, West Des Moines and Waukee). To be sure, at the start it seems this is a hyper-local story but what we talk about is happening all over Iowa and the nation. Learn more with a click on our player:
Thanks for listening!