Investors on Wall Street did two things today...they bought on the dip and blew off what Fed Chair Jerome Powell said... It's the business news headlines for Tuesday the 22nd of September and here's the line up:
- More job cuts on the way;
- Just what did Powell say...
- Ford just saved thousands of jobs;
- Quibi (we didn't know either) could be sold;
- The five poorest cities in the U.S.;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Scams and COVID19.
Those stories plus our Small Business Spotlight shines on 29th State Apparel. We'll talk with startup co-founder Kylie Kolz about what they do, what they create, where the name comes from and more.
Thanks for listening!